Saturday, March 29, 2008


Well, this blog got off to a slow start.

I survived my 40th birthday yesterday. The night before Dave gathered the family at Kodo for a celebration. Many cards, gag gifts and a really good dinner were enjoyed by all. My parents gave me a kit to build a little pond in the yard, so I'm anxiously awaiting spring. Erik and Linsey even came up to enjoy the celebration and a good time was had by all.

Spent my birthday with Sam as he had a snow day from school. He built me a lovely snowman out of the 6 inches of heavy wet snow that had fallen. We went to the bookstore to use a gift card from my mother-in-law and I have added four new books to my reading pile. Dave frizzled up some sirlion tips with his coffee bean and chili dry rub for dinner. All in all it was a very pleasant day.

2 comments:

Therem said...

Sounds great! Happy, happy. Joy, joy.

p.s. I like the mittens on the snowman.

Fred said...

40?? Whoa, that can't be right! You're my little cousin!

Happy Birthday!

Fred